Determining if you have a Defective Products Case
While blameless accidents do occur, defective products are a relatively common cause of many different types of accidents and injuries. If you believe a product you used was defective, dangerous, or faulty in some way, and that this caused you harm, you may have grounds for a product liability case.
Our defective products attorneys can help you determine if you have cause to pursue a claim by examining the following elements:
- The presence and extent of your injuries
- Losses you incurred as a result of your injuries
- Whether or not the product was defective
- If the product was unreasonably dangerous
- Whether or not there was a design or manufacturing flaw
- If the product has been recalled
- If the product in question caused your injuries
- Whether or not you were using the product correctly
Each of these elements is crucial to the success of your case. Whether you were injured by a defective automobile, car part, airplane, motor craft, car seat, prescription drug, medical device, toy, industrial equipment, or home appliance, our firm can help you understand your legal options and devise a plan of action. Our relationships with investigative experts and attorneys across the nation allow us a unique ability to examine every specific detail of your situation. We stay up to date on the latest developments in relevant technology and laws in order to better assist our clients.
Schedule a complimentary case evaluation with our legal team today—contact us online or call us at (361) 733-3003 to learn more! A member of our team is available to answer the phone any time of the day or night.