Corpus Christi Environmental Litigation Attorneys
Fighting for the Environment
When dealing with environmental issues, there are numerous federal regulations and guidelines that are aimed at protecting the environment and the people who live in it.
Some of these are as follows:
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Oil Pollution Act (OPA)
- Atomic Energy Act (AEC)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Federal Land Policy and Management Act (FLPMA)
- Atomic Energy Act (AEC)Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act (SMCRA)
Unfortunately, many companies fail to follow these rules and regulations, and instead put the environment and people in danger. We have litigated various cases against companies and manufactures for failing to follow certain environmental guidelines, and thereby putting people in danger.
For assistance with our environmental litigation lawyers in Corpus Christi, call (361) 733-3003 or get in touch with us online.